Hiring a caterer for your next event can be stressful, especially when you’re trying to plan within a budget. But don’t worry, we’re here to help! At DinnerwithShaun, we strive to create a bespoke menu for your personal requirements at a reasonable cost. In this blog post, we’ll explore the typical catering costs in London and provide some tips on how to save money without sacrificing quality.Introduction to Shaun
The cost of catering depends largely on the type of event you are hosting and the number of guests attending. The average cost of catering for a standard 3-course meal in London is usually between £25-£50 per person. This price can go up or down depending on your menu choices or seasonal events and other factors such as staff costs and additional services.
For example, if you are planning an intimate dinner party for 8 people, you may be able to get away with a simpler menu that also helps you stay within your budget. However, if you need to feed 100 people at a large corporate event, then it will likely cost more due to the need for more staff and higher food costs.
The key to cost-effective catering in London is to understand the exact requirements and requests of your event. For instance, do you need canapes, a full three-course meal, or just a buffet? Do you require staff to serve food and drinks? Knowing these details will help you find the right caterer for your needs at an affordable price.
One of the most effective ways to save money on catering is to keep your menu simple and focus on quality rather than quantity. Offering a few high-quality dishes that are well-presented will be more than enough to feed your guests without breaking the bank. At Dinnerwithshaun we can adjust and meet your needs, we are always fair with our pricing.
If you find yourself struggling to stay within your budget when planning the catering for an event in London, there are several things you can do to help keep costs down without compromising on quality. Here are our top tips:
• Choose simple yet delicious dishes – opt for classic dishes that won’t break the bank but still taste good.
• Look out for discounts – many caterers offer discounts if you book early or take advantage of off-season deals during quieter months.
• Go seasonal – choose ingredients that are in season as they tend to be cheaper than out-of-season alternatives.
• Consider DIY options – some caterers offer DIY packages that allow you to create all or part of the menu yourself, saving time and money!
• Ask about leftovers – most caterers will happily provide containers so that guests can take home any uneaten food from the event. This is a great way to avoid food waste while also saving money!Book a Private Chef Today
At Dinnerwithshaun, we understand that price is an important factor in choosing the right caterer for your event. That’s why we are committed to providing our customers with delicious, freshly prepared dishes and excellent customer service at a reasonable cost. Get in touch today to find out how we can help make your next event a success!Contact us Today!